Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How Radical Liberals Think

Having left the democratic party while still in college, I still had many liberal friends and therefore understood how their logic went whenever discussing politics. First of all I was, in their minds, of inferior intellect and therefore, could not grasp the superior logic of their views. Their view of me was justified, in their minds eye, because since I disagreed with them then I must be inferior and not able to understand their point of view. Since, I was young and dumb, I continued to argue my views with them and the result was always the same. The liberal would not discuss the reasons for their views but instead became angry and would start screaming, cursing, making references to my heritage and my intelligence, and in general display themselves as a complete dufus.

Several of my close liberal friends knew my grandfather and, therefore, knew that he spoke with a heavy Danish accent. I could always count on that fact being mentioned as if it was a reason for my inferior thinking skills. I learned that liberals could never justify their logic nor explain their views, but the important fact is I learned that you could not discuss anything with a liberal. I truly believe that they have a genetic defect or they are evil beyond understanding. As a result of this epiphany I then started to discuss anything and everything with them just so I could see them explode. I realized then that they were neither superior nor smarter than me or anyone else.

A close friend of mine, who was a true intellectual and smarter than most, made it his life's work during college to say the most extreme things when he was near these moronic liberals, and watch them have coronaries during discussions about the topic of the moment. Then they would stupidly engage Leroy in a discussion in which they had no possible chance of coming out ahead. The result would always be the same, the liberal would explode and curse and call my friend names and he would then give them this laugh and grin that said "you stupid moron". As a footnote; my friend gained a PHD in organic chemistry and went on to teach at a major university and probably still has fun at the expense of liberals and you just know he has ample fodder since most professors are liberals.

I learned much during college but the most important thing was that just because my grandfather was a LEGAL immigrant from Denmark and spoke with a heavy accent that I would be able to accomplish whatever I wanted. I also learned that I didn't need my liberal friends who usually told me my place in life. Seems that liberals are very good at building themselves up to be better than the rest of us. Apparently minorities, immigrants, and others have not learned this very important fact. As I said, I learned that most liberals are not intellectually capable of explaining their views; therefore they resort to name calling and other vile actions.

With my liberal background I have seen over and over how the liberal mind works and it does not vary much from episode to episode. First the liberal will tell you how to think about this or that and if you dare have a different view then the reason is very clear in their mind. You are incapable of logical discourse and inferior to them so there is no reason for further discussion. If you continue the very first thing that they will do is to become very belligerent and start to call you names to your face, sometimes they will do this part behind your back. Don't believe me them I encourage you to watch "liberal news media" or liberal blogs.

Liberals also love to shout to everyone who will listen that the reason people have views that are opposed to their own are because they are racists, etc., etc. You all have seen this mentality at work from liberals who really have no way to explain their point of view therefore, they always do what they do best become angry, call out names and behave like little children. Having been in education for over thirty years I know a little about childish behavior and the behavior of a liberal is an extremely close match to the behavior of children with the same level of thinking skills! If you have ever seen one liberal then you have seen them all because they all have the same genetic defect and show the same behaviors; there is other way for them to react.

The best reaction for the rest of us is laughter and just consider the source for these outbursts; i.e. liberals calling conservatives bigots, nazis, etc, etc. There are very few conservative cartoons that we can all enjoy for a good laugh; however, I have found one online at www.diversitylane.com which showcases artwork by Zack Rawsthorne in a series of cartoons that uses predictable liberal views for a good laugh. You might also try to remember to keep calm and see the humor in the ridiculous statements that you read or hear in the daily lamestreet news media. Remember they do have an affliction that renders them laughable but nevertheless still dangerous and should never hold an elected office, therefore vote them out of office!

No comments:

Post a Comment